Saturday, July 28, 2007

Health.

Healthy Diet

So im on this little diet just to get back in shape for gr 9.
Right now im about 115 pounds and im 5 foot 3 inches.

Every Tuesday my mom measures my waist, hips, upperarms, chest,
calfs and thighs to see the difference ive changed in a week.
I have cut out allmy snacks and if i do find myself hungry in between meals,
i munch on fruit and veggies.

For hamburgers, scince my mom makes that alot, ive decided to switch to veggie burgers.
Im not going vegiterian because i know i would never be able to cut out chicken and stake.
To me, i dont really notice a difference in taste between real burgers and veggie burgers.

I started my diet last tuesday on July24 2007. I will measure myself again on July 31 2007.
Right now my measurments are:
Date: July 24 2007 Tuesday 12:20pm
Waist: 27 3/4 inches
Hips: 37 inches
Thighs: 19 1/2 inches
Calfs: 12 1/2 inches
Upperarms: 10 inches
wrists: 5 3/4 inches
Chest: 34 3/4inches
Weight: 115 pounds

Goal: 105 pounds by end of summer

I do a simple kind of exercise everyday.
I lay on the ground with my knees pointing to the ceiling and raise my butt up and down, 30 times, twice a day. I know this sounds and looks funny, but it works!

On tuesday, July 31 i will come back with my next measurments.

Shelby

No comments: